Customer Service REP
Impulse Technologies Ltd. is a growing Telecom and Wire & Cable distributor based in Mississauga, Ontario, with a branch location in Calgary, Alberta. We are currently looking for a self-motivated, energetic person to join our growing team.
- Maintaining strong customer relationships and providing outstanding customer service while driving sales in a prompt, efficient, and courteous manner.
- Servicing the customer from order request, stock and pricing check, data entry, to delivery.
- Perform customer service/inside sales functions including order fulfillment, product sourcing, tracking, and constant communication with your customers.
- Where necessary, coordinate shipping with warehouse staff.
- Maintain and accurately update various reports and files for customers.
- Help the sales team to develop new opportunities in existing accounts by researching and identifying potential needs, preparing quotations, and helping to create new opportunities for growth.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
- Excellent data entry skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of the Telecommunications and/or Wire & Cable Industry would be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), and professional telephone manner are required
- Bilingualism (English/ French) would be a great asset, although not essential
We offer a comprehensive benefits package with the opportunity to join a leader in the Telecommunications and Wire & Cable industries.
If you can contribute successfully to our team and look forward to a rewarding challenge, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.